PDA

View Full Version : Ditto has a new favorite tv show

Z28Taxman
02-19-2007, 09:43 AM
Since I'm off for President's day today and there's absolutely nothing on tv I flipped to Discovery HD theater and there it is. Sunrise Earth, no talking just a bunch of cameras showing the sunrise (around a pond in the Tetons today) and all the critters waking up. He hears birds, birds and more birds and is having a blast chatting with them!

If he likes this one he's gonna go totally nuts when I let him watch the one I recorded last week for him, Sunrise with the Amazon Parakeets!8)

Ayla's Mom
02-19-2007, 10:04 AM
Too Cute! Ayla LOVES to respond to ANY bird she hears :)

Purpose By Design
02-19-2007, 11:10 AM
Sydney Goes crazy when he heard that Mento's Ad with all the birds chirping the tune of the Ad(edited really).
I always found it funny

Susan27
02-19-2007, 11:47 AM
I have downloaded some bird songs:omg: ...I can just imagine what my flock would do with moving tv pictures too...LOL

Ditto will be stealing the remote from you, he probably is now, since he rules that house of yours!!

Z28Taxman
02-19-2007, 11:51 AM
I have downloaded some bird songs:omg: ...I can just imagine what my flock would do with moving tv pictures too...LOL

Ditto will be stealing the remote from you, he probably is now, since he rules that house of yours!!

I'm not allowed to touch the remotes already! :lol

dovelady4
02-19-2007, 12:37 PM
Boy, am I glad we don't have any TV channels (I betcha we have the most movies out of anyone here though :)). Lou goes bonkers when he hears someone whistling or an interesting noise (especially drills and vacuum cleaners)

Buy A Paper Doll
02-19-2007, 10:21 PM
Lord, the last thing I need is a TV show for the birds. They hear a bird chirping on TV and they're trying to scale the front of the entertainment center.

One day I watched one of them fly right into the TV from about a foot away. Not too bright, I tell you.

Eliza
02-20-2007, 05:00 PM
Beetle will occasionally start up chatting w/ the TV when he hears other beebs... One day he darn near shattered my ear drum when I was watching "Animal Cops - Houston." The show was about animals being rescued, reunited and rehomed after a hurricane. They showed a close-up of a lovebird (an OF green, just like Beetle, no less) and when Beetle heard the lovies chattering, he started chattering right back!

-e-

DebSpace
02-21-2007, 11:47 PM
Actually, that sounds like a pretty cool show - very relaxing if you put on earphones so the bird(s) can't hear the other birds. I'm never home in the daytime unless it is a "REAL" holiday, Dave. I have a Hallmark CD that has birds and rain from a tropical forest and they all go nutz over that thing! So much so that my husband has offered to pay me not to play that CD when he is at home.:rofl:

Z28Taxman
02-22-2007, 05:17 PM
Actually, that sounds like a pretty cool show - very relaxing if you put on earphones so the bird(s) can't hear the other birds. I'm never home in the daytime unless it is a "REAL" holiday, Dave. I have a Hallmark CD that has birds and rain from a tropical forest and they all go nutz over that thing! So much so that my husband has offered to pay me not to play that CD when he is at home.:rofl:

Headphones? No way, you have to crank up the surround sound! :rofl: Yep, it's recorded in dolby digital too!