PDA

View Full Version : I'm computer illiterate!!!

Lora & Marvin
02-27-2007, 10:03 PM
I'm so sorry for such a stupid question on a site that has to do with our birdies, but how on earth do I put a picture so that it shows up when I write a message??? Thanks for the help in advance and sorry again for such a random question!!!

Susan27
02-28-2007, 09:38 AM
^
^
^
This picture above is an avatar, I choose my lovie Kiko as my avatar.

You go into your User CP, there is a link on the top left side of this screen. In there you can manage your account (profile etc.). You can customize your signature and add your avatar (the picture that shows up on all your posts at the top left side of each post).

Now you can chose to upload a picture from you computer (if you have any pictures store on your computer). There is instructions, but if you have problems just come back here and ask. I believe there are MANY computer efficient people here.

I just fool around until I get it right.

Good Luck.

Lora & Marvin
02-28-2007, 06:11 PM
Thanks so much! I think I've figured it out!!! :)

wilkiecoco
02-28-2007, 07:43 PM
Lora, don't feel bad. I am a computer dweeb :( according to my kids. I ask questions all the time here, and with help from the members can usually figure things out.

Ask all the questions you want - I just learnt to post pics after much tutoring, advice, and experimentation from this gang. YAH!!! :happy: