PDA

View Full Version : Names Finally

Chiappone
03-05-2007, 06:09 PM
I just wanted to let you all know that after much thought, I have finally come up with names for my 2 new lovies. I'm naming the female (bright yellow Creamino) Tequila, and the male (Seagreen split to opaline) is Lime. Gave the female the liquor name since she's the feistier of the two. :) It took me a little over a week but I finally figured it out! Now if I can just get them to let me near them... (working on that slowly)
:clap:

Jen

Janie
03-05-2007, 07:06 PM
Jen, I love the names and the drink....with lime! :D Perfect!

Eliza
03-05-2007, 08:20 PM
Yep, I always have my tequila with lime ;)

Seriously cute names for 2 beautiful beebs. I wish you the best with them!

-e-

bellarains
03-05-2007, 09:43 PM
Well, I have to say, I shoot tequila with lemon(well, it's been years, but I used too;) ), but my margaritas have lime, so all in all, great names:)

michael
03-06-2007, 06:37 AM
Could be she's so pretty she's intoxicating! Add a little lemon too!

Tango's_Mom
03-06-2007, 07:44 AM
I love the names, I definately always shoot my tequila with lime (and salt of course), I wanted to name Tango Tequila, but my mom didn't like it (probably since I got him on my 19th birthday), so we stuck with Tango, because despite only living at home a few months out of the year, it's just not worth not giving mom her way.

Janie
03-06-2007, 08:00 AM
I love the names, I definately always shoot my tequila with lime (and salt of course), I wanted to name Tango Tequila, but my mom didn't like it (probably since I got him on my 19th birthday), so we stuck with Tango, because despite only living at home a few months out of the year, it's just not worth not giving mom her way.

Jenna, you're still young enough to handle tequila shooters! :rofl:

I had one bad experience with them (I did live to tell about it) and that was the end of my shootin' days! :whistle:

Cathy
03-06-2007, 05:11 PM
Jenna, I have 3 grown sons that I would like you to advise! I like your attitude. Besides, what if you marry a minister or a politician. You could never say your birds name out loud.

Tango's_Mom
03-06-2007, 06:13 PM
Cathy - I know what you mean, my Dad's a politician, there's alot of smiling, dressing like a girl and trying to act like a picture perfect, demure young lady, when in public, talking about my baby lovebird Tequila, may not go over so well....

There's also the matter of making sure no one in the political scene SEES me throwing back those tequila shooters.....