PDA

View Full Version : Very Cute!

Oscar
03-13-2007, 04:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht5p58DfAAQ&NR

Janie
03-13-2007, 04:52 PM
:rofl:

That is absolutely adorable! What kind of parrot is that? Some kind of conure? Course after I watched that one, I had to watch all the Indian Ringnecks talking. Too cute! YouTube has so much great animal stuff! :D

mjm8321
03-13-2007, 04:59 PM
It's a Caique. They are wonderful, playful little things. I could stand one or two or.....................:rofl:

Oscar
03-13-2007, 05:05 PM
The hopping is to die for.. i just want to cuddle him all up!

Janie
03-13-2007, 06:07 PM
It's a Caique. They are wonderful, playful little things. I could stand one or two or.....................:rofl:

I thought it might be but I've only seen a few. Jackie's WISH birdie! :D They are adorable but I've read they can be a hand full and don't much like other birdie company! Thanks, MJ! :)

saxypanda
03-13-2007, 07:32 PM
Ok thats was TOO much!! Sooo adorable!!! :clap:

Emery
03-13-2007, 07:44 PM
That was really cute! I love Caiques. They are the "clowns" of the parrot world. Very active and known for their hopping.

Cathy
03-13-2007, 07:49 PM
I have a black-headed caique and they are wonderful. He doesn't like my other birds which is OK with my p'let but my 2 lovebirds tormented him by landing on his cage and taunting him. So, it was a wing trim for them.

BarbieH
03-17-2007, 08:48 PM
I would love to have a Caique too! :)

Eliza
03-18-2007, 09:19 AM
I would love to have a Caique too! :)

Most definitely! Aren't they precious with their hopping and bopping around?

-e-

wilkiecoco
03-18-2007, 07:10 PM
that made my day!!! that was adorable :)

michael
03-18-2007, 07:38 PM
I wish I had that kind of energy for an hour a day then I'd have the rest of the time to do what I want! Wow, are they like this all the time? Do they stop and take a break and cuddle with their owner? That is one neat birdy, thanks for showing!.....Michael N' Goofy

Buy A Paper Doll
03-18-2007, 07:50 PM
Cute, cute, cute! :D

I played with three of those at the pet store one day ... I had only intended to pick up one, but all THREE of them jumped on me and started biting holes in my shirt! Fortunately one of the ladies who works there was standing with me and "rescued" me.

From my limited experience I came to the conclusion that they are very, um, active little birds. Makes my Melody look mellow by comparison.

Cathy
03-18-2007, 08:21 PM
Yankee, my bh caique can chew a hole in a shirt faster than you can imagine and yes they are pretty much "on" all of the time. He does like to cuddle and give kisses but never for very long. He will also lay in my hand with his feet up and wrestle. But, I cannot allow him around my lovebirds. But unlike my lovebirds and p'let he will play on his playstands for quite a while and can be trained to stay there until he calls for me to rescue him. He is truly my dream bird.