PDA

View Full Version : Ah, spring

Buy A Paper Doll
03-13-2007, 09:18 PM
Spring is in the air and Milo doesn't have a clue what he's supposed to be doing. Melody is getting a bit frustrated, I think.

Hubby called me the other day to report that Melody had walked up behind Milo, stepped on his tail so he could not get away from her, and commenced with the swishy swishy action herself. :omg:

You all do realize, I will not be able to have people in my house again until her hormones settle. :x

DebSpace
03-13-2007, 11:45 PM
:rofl: :clap: :D Gosh, I've missed being here the last few weeks.:rotfl: My male chihuahua occasionally tries to haunch my male mix - I just tell my friends, guests, etc. to ignore them.

Elle
03-14-2007, 06:31 AM
Maybe it's time for live entertainment for Milo. Move the cage to a window with a tree in front it and let him watch how the real birdies do it!:rofl:

Now, seriously, I feel for Melody. And you. even though you don't want babies. I imagine how frustrating it can be when little hormones are raging. And little lovies let everyone know when they're frustrated:evil:

butterfly1061
03-14-2007, 06:45 AM
Poor Milo :( He could care less and Miss Melly is darn serious about the whole thing. *sigh* Another year, another season :rolleyes:

wilkiecoco
03-14-2007, 08:25 AM
Spring is in the air and Milo doesn't have a clue what he's supposed to be doing. Melody is getting a bit frustrated, I think.

Hubby called me the other day to report that Melody had walked up behind Milo, stepped on his tail so he could not get away from her, and commenced with the swishy swishy action herself. :omg:

You all do realize, I will not be able to have people in my house again until her hormones settle. :x

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i do not have a pair, just one frustrated hormonal male, who now does the swishy swish more often than birdly possible. my finger is starting to feel so used!!!! :omg:

poor melody - but just think if she continues to "get it on" with milo that way, no babies!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

or can they???????

Kathryn
03-14-2007, 02:10 PM
:rofl: :clap: :whistle: :rofl: :clap: :whistle:
I needed the laughs this morning. The mental images are so funny!!

Spring is definitely in the air...Max and Maggie, even in their poorly feathered state, have started sleeping in their nestbox. All you see is Max sitting with his beak resting on the opening as he guards the entrance. They aren't doing the spring time hustle, so I'm not planning on there being any babies.

Buy A Paper Doll
03-18-2007, 04:57 PM
And now we have the opposite problem.

Milo is desperately doing the face scratching, beak clicking thing and shuffling in a circle around an oblivious / annoyed Melody. He even tried soliciting for her as well as backing up into her. :omg:

Perhaps if he would select a more romantic location than my laptop keyboard :roll: while I'm using it, he would have more luck ...

Janie
03-18-2007, 05:57 PM

Jennifer, buy some snacks, invite a group over and you've already got enough free entertainment to keep your company amused for hours! :rofl: