PDA

View Full Version : THANK YOU GUYS

Bond
03-16-2007, 05:52 PM
Honestly I am soo thankful for the wealth of info on the threads because my lovebird has finally become quite attached to me! For the past two days he does not want to stay off my shoulders, constantly cuddling up against my neck and it follows me everywhere....the only problem I have now is the nasty little bites it gives me once and a while behind the neck or on my ear lobe...so thanxs guyz ! The patience and time spent over the past month and a half have been verrrrry rewarding at the end...8)

sdgilley
03-16-2007, 06:00 PM
:clap: :clap: Yeah! It sounds like you've made great progress! I'm glad to hear you're getting good results from your efforts. I have a cuddly bird (one of my three only) that likes to nip me every now and then. I usually put her in her cage if she nips me hard. The trade off is that she's learned to get me to put her back (tired or hungry) all she has to do is nip me. :lol Lucky for me, she starts small!

Thanks for the update on your lovie!

Janie
03-16-2007, 06:40 PM
I hate to be a copycat.....but, :clap: :clap: I have to copy Suzanne and YEAH from me, too! :D That is wonderful news!!!!! :)

linda040899
03-16-2007, 07:28 PM
This is wonderful news and I'm so very glad to hear it. I've said it many, many times and I will continue to say it.....all live creatures will respond to love, kindness and patience!!

wilkiecoco
03-16-2007, 07:29 PM
the time and patience put into our lovies well-being and socialization is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo rewarding in the end!!! it may take some time, but once the bonding begins, and relationships develop, your heart just soars.
WOO HOO!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: so glad to hear the good update.

butterfly1061
03-16-2007, 07:30 PM
Great news! :clap: