PDA

View Full Version : I got to love my lovie!!!

salderm1
03-20-2007, 02:27 PM
Hi everyone! I can't believe how far Link has come since I have written in about his biting! I actually rubbed his neck today without him trying to take a finger off. Lately he has been letting me rub his beek a little before trying to bite me. The other night I was laying on the couch and he snuggled between the blanket and my neck to go to sleep. Then this morning, when I was trying to put him in his cage to go to work he was perched on top and I was trying to scoot him in and I kinda just started rubbing his neck, I didn't even realize it at first! I don't know if he put up with it because he didn't want to go back in his cage or he liked it! Oh and I forgot he took his first bath a week ago too! I just want to say thanks to everyone on this board! I just kept reading and following advice and now Link and I are on our way to becoming best buddies! Except when he tries to take a few fingers off, that is not so much fun but the rest is!!! Thanks again!!!

butterfly1061
03-20-2007, 03:26 PM
:happy: WOOHOO :happy: That is great news! Isn't it a wonderful feeling to have a featherbutt for a buddy? :clap:

mjm8321
03-20-2007, 04:13 PM
Congrats!!! It's a wonderful feeling to know they trust you. :clap:

bellarains
03-20-2007, 04:19 PM
Yeah!!!!!!! Another example of how time,love, and patience does pay off. Keep those good updates coming, and congrats on the sweetie in the making:)

wilkiecoco
03-21-2007, 09:24 AM
WOO HOO!!!!!!:clap: there is nothing like that first moment when you realize all the patience paid off. they sure are worth all the effort aren't they. good for you and link!!! :happy: :happy:

Jessica
03-21-2007, 08:58 PM
YEAH!!!! First snuggles are so wonderful after lots of patience. From here it only gets better

Purpose By Design
03-22-2007, 08:47 AM
:happy: YEAH GOOD JOB,I FEEL SOO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!:clap:

mewant1
03-23-2007, 10:32 AM
Glad to hear it :clap:

Ducky
03-23-2007, 04:30 PM
:happy: Congrats!:happy: