PDA

View Full Version : Her name is peaches

eeyoresdad
03-21-2007, 06:17 PM
Hello,http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s84/whisper_to-me/peaches.jpg
Just got her. She's very playful and I wanted to introduce her to everyone. The PS ownersaid that she was a fischer. Hopefully the picture is showing on my profile. We're from Guam and right now, her stubborness is biting the keys on my keyboard. She's around 3 months old. I found her screeching as a baby for food and attention in a pet shop. The owner of the PS said she's handfed and will be ready in around 2-3weeks. I waited and finally got her:D. Everyone, Peaches. Peaches, Everyone.:D.

Emery
03-21-2007, 06:50 PM
Congrats. Getting a new bird is always exciting.

Your URL didn't work for me though.

Eliza
03-21-2007, 07:22 PM
I couldn't get the URL to work, either :(

Regardless, congratulations! I hope that you'll be able to visit the wee birdie a few times before you get to bring her home :)

Best of luck,

-e-

michael
03-21-2007, 08:54 PM
Heck! I'm excited and I haven't even seen her yet. Perhaps we'll see Peaches later on. Hope all go's well for you and Peaches.....Goofy N' Michael

DebSpace
03-21-2007, 10:13 PM
Hi, I couldn't get it to work, either. Many congrats and we'll hope to see her soon.

graushill
03-22-2007, 07:53 AM
Hi!

That's a cute baby bird! Congratulations and: nice to meet you Peaches :). I was just wondering, is she really a fischer? Because from the picture I would still have thought she was a peachface. Fischers have red beaks, an intense reddish orange mask and eyerings of course, which I can't really see in the picture. But I've never seen a baby fischer, so I might be wrong. I do remember that my masks had orangey rather than red beaks when they were little so maybe that's why Peachies beak looks lighter.

Anyway, she's adorable.

Thanks for sharing her pic!

Gloria

wilkiecoco
03-22-2007, 09:04 AM
whatever type of lovie she is, one thing's for sure.......she's adorable! :happy: thanks for sharing the pics!!

mjm8321
03-22-2007, 12:30 PM
What an adorable face?!!!!! :lol Peaches appears to me to be a hybrid. She appears to be a Fischers x Peachface cross.

saxypanda
03-22-2007, 08:14 PM
she is too cute!! congrats!:happy: .