PDA

View Full Version : RAT POISON!

acardz
03-23-2007, 10:29 AM
Thats what was in the pet food.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,260644,00.html

linda040899
03-23-2007, 10:47 AM
OMG! And we trust that pet food companies are at least producing food that is safe for our pets to consume!

Anjamau79
03-23-2007, 10:49 AM
Thank goodness ... I use a different brand of catfood, which is not on the recall list :confused: It is such a shame, what happened and I feel so sorry for all those cat/dog owners who lost their loved one. I hope they get some (if possible :cry: ) kind of justice.

acardz
03-23-2007, 12:49 PM
At first i thought what could have been put in the food. I don't believe now that it was by accident . What a shame, Any pet owner with a loss my heart goes out to you.

DebSpace
03-23-2007, 01:01 PM
>: While I realize a food manufacturing company probably has a need to control such pests, it should always be their highest priority to ensure their product or it's ingredients are never contaminated. It makes me angry and sad that such a situation has arisen. :cry: We can only hope that efforts throughout the pet food industry will be increased and new policies established to avoid any recurrance in the future. Then and only then will those poor owners have some small comfort in knowing the death of their beloved pet brought about something good.