PDA

View Full Version : Link to my, Can Chicks hear in eggs question

cassysmiley
03-26-2007, 01:13 PM
I am on a forum where you answer and ask questions, and on my last post re can chicks hear, i put a question on there and some-one kindly gave me this link. ( spent ages searching the web :roll: Doh!! )

Anyway here is the Link.

Hope you enjoy reading it.
cassy.

http://www.learner.org/jnorth/tm/crane/VisualizeEgg.html

cassysmiley
03-28-2007, 08:41 AM
Thanks for this great link Cassy. It really brings it all more alive to me. If I do ever breed mine I'd better watch my language then.:blush:

:rofl: Snap, thank goodness,my Parrot dont swear, altho my late neighbours son as taught him to err Fart. :blush:
But it answered my question and found it very interesting readig to.
cassy.

michael
03-29-2007, 05:35 AM
I was going to have eggs for breakfast and I could swear I heard a NOOOO! Think I'll have a cinnimon roll instead. Thanx for the link.....,Goof N' Michael

Anjamau79
03-29-2007, 07:49 AM
I was going to have eggs for breakfast and I could swear I heard a NOOOO! Think I'll have a cinnimon roll instead. Thanx for the link.....,Goof N' Michael

LOL :rofl: .... Takes me back to schooltime....we had to dissect a regular "groccerystore" egg and the teacher explained every single part and funktion... I got sick and since that I have to think twice about eating one. Most of the time I choose something else to put into my stomach :wink: