PDA

View Full Version : No No No No.!!

cassysmiley
03-29-2007, 10:44 AM
:omg: :omg::omg:

Nooooooooo., My pair of Blackmasks have gone into mating mode, :eek:
Honey is opening her wings, backside up in air , waiting for Sage to do err the deed, but as i said before he just aint got a clue yet.!!
Honey even tried mounting him as though to say, This how you do it. I am sat here watching them, He is making clicking noises, but umm umm he is pushing her bottom up with his beak. No Sage, thats not right.
So looks like Love is deffo in air, so looks like have to go and get another nest box. Any Willow, Honeysuckle, Bamboo going?? :( << am running out.
And to top it all off, My Guppy is pregnant.!!

Any Bromide for sale Please.!! :rolleyes:
love Cassy. ( running ragged by the Lovies. Sheesh,!! ) :lol

linda040899
03-29-2007, 10:48 AM
Oh dear, Cassy!!!
Sounds like you are going to have some little aliens at your place!!! :happy: Love is definitely in the air, or......in the water????? :rolleyes:

Janie
03-29-2007, 03:53 PM
When it rains, it pours! :rofl:

bellarains
03-29-2007, 07:27 PM
Cassy surrounded by babies????? Seems like I remember this happening before. It must be something you put in their water:lol

p3rr4n
03-29-2007, 08:23 PM
When the guppy hatches I want pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wilsta
03-30-2007, 01:15 AM
haha guppies dont hatch they are livebearers it means they give to live young.

cassysmiley
03-30-2007, 02:37 AM
When the guppy hatches I want pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Ever seen a Guppy give Birth. They shoot their babies out so fast, even a camera cant catch the images. I already got 6 babies from last female guppy.
I have seen guppies give birth and its fast. I got to put her in a breeding tank now, so when she does drop them, babies will fall to the bottom without her eating them. Mind you Guppies are not as bad as fids by only breeding poss twice a year, they BREED all Year around. :roll:

Bella
03-30-2007, 03:07 AM
Blimey. Love is indeed in the air.

Make sure Sage can't see Poirot, coz if he does he'll soon learn what needs to be done!!

cassysmiley
03-30-2007, 09:44 AM
Cassy surrounded by babies????? Seems like I remember this happening before. It must be something you put in their water:lol

Deffo not Bromide i can tell you. :p :lol . think in next 2 days or so, Miss Lemon will lay egg, she really is now Bottom heavy and spending more and more time in the box. Poirot sits in with her to.

cassysmiley
03-30-2007, 09:47 AM
Blimey. Love is indeed in the air.

Make sure Sage can't see Poirot, coz if he does he'll soon learn what needs to be done!!

Wish he did. :lol then poor old Honey wont get the beak at her Bottom treatment. :roll: Am pretty sure, she looks at him as tho to say, " MEN!! Never gets it right" and the look of disain on her face is a picture. :lol

DebSpace
03-30-2007, 10:00 PM
Yep, so you're gonna have some cute little pink aliens to go with those microscopic guppy babies (fond memories). Things are really hoppin' over in your corner of the UK.:happy: In my 20's, when I was single, I kept lots of aquariums full of livebearers for trade/sell. I always enjoyed watching them grow. A little tricky on the timing to keep "mom" from eating the babes, if I recall. You know we'll want to see pics. Guess those guppys will have grow some before they show up in a photo. ;)

cassysmiley
03-31-2007, 02:51 AM
Yep, so you're gonna have some cute little pink aliens to go with those microscopic guppy babies (fond memories). Things are really hoppin' over in your corner of the UK.:happy: In my 20's, when I was single, I kept lots of aquariums full of livebearers for trade/sell. I always enjoyed watching them grow. A little tricky on the timing to keep "mom" from eating the babes, if I recall. You know we'll want to see pics. Guess those guppys will have grow some before they show up in a photo. ;)

Thank goodness my 3 Boys (cats) Have had the Chop, or now i would be in serious Trouble.!!!! :whistle:
Yep Guppy goes into a special breeding tank, that floats in my hossie/Qt tank where i keep the shrimps, soon as she gives birth, they drop into breeding tank down in the slits, then i take her out, then pour the babies into hossie tank. 1 did escape as in my other tank next to it, i only got 2 upside catfish and a spotted dory in that tank and its survived. If i get to many i feed them to My angels. ( did have quite a number of tanks but health got worse so got shot off, but kept just 1 big tank which is in my bedroom, and they angels fish. Oh My goodness Just had thought, they now at Breeding age. :roll: ( am going to get a name for myself here. Opps. )