PDA

View Full Version : Funny canary!

Ducky
03-30-2007, 05:12 PM
So I was in the pet store and of course could not resist going to look at the birdies. :whistle: Not that I would actually buy any from the pet store but still. Anyway there was one cage with two finches and a canary (why I do not know, there was an empty cage) but the canary was apparently a hen. I say apparently because she had chosen to nest down in the food bowl. :rofl:

It was so funny to see her there so intent and the finches were just sitting there looking at her like, "What do we do now??" :confused: Luckily there was other food or else I would have told the store manager, but it was obvious they wanted THOSE seeds! :lol I couldn't help but to laugh. I wish I'd had a camera!:rofl:

Elle
03-30-2007, 06:06 PM
So I was in the pet store and of course could not resist going to look at the birdies. :whistle: Not that I would actually buy any from the pet store but still.

Becafeful Ducky! This is the first symptom of the MBS (multi bird syndrome)! It's start with just looking with the intention of "just looking, don't worry!" Then you get hit with the fever and buy "just one more cause it needed me"! Once infected, there is no cure for it. :rofl:

michael
04-01-2007, 08:13 PM
Oh NO! I'm in serious trouble! HELP! There hasn't been a day yet where I haven't stopped to look at other bird cage occupants. Even to the point where suddenly I hear " sir...we're closing now, would you please check out?" Not only that but I have the largest bird feeder in the neighborhood, looks like a purple martin hotel! Maybe I should go see an avian vet for psychological evaluation......Goofy and ....................................

Bomom
04-02-2007, 09:25 AM
Uh Oh !! It's too late for me!! I aquired a refugee Budgie 3 weeks ago Her name is Eesha it means she who lives. I've been haunting the local pet stores for a long time. There was a very pretty lovie yesterday that I really wanted to take home it was grey with violet markings on her back and a light yellow head. OHHH I got MBS !!!

Ducky
04-02-2007, 12:03 PM
:rofl: I already knew I had MBS and I still only have one bird! Course that doesn't mean I don't WANT more birds right now, just that I can't have them. I showed my bf your post the other day and he gave me "the look." :omg: I told him that I never said that I only was going to get one when I got Widgie, he just assumed!! And that's dangerous!:whistle: :rofl: