PDA

View Full Version : She's in love!

sdgilley
06-22-2005, 04:34 PM
Today I heard Peepo clucking at Luka. When I looked up, she was holding a FULL wing spread with her tail WAY up in the air! :eek: :lol She held that position for about a minute. Luka (in his cage with Peter) was fairly oblivious.

They grow up so fast! :) Peepo will be a year old in July! I'm hoping she'll hold off on eggs, but she does seem to like sitting inside her seed dish.

Keltoth
06-22-2005, 06:14 PM
HA! Time to break up Luka and Peter. Come on, you know you want to... :happy:

mjm8321
06-22-2005, 06:30 PM
Peepo, you little hussy! :lol And good boy Luka, just keep ingoring her!

Buy A Paper Doll
06-22-2005, 08:03 PM
Peepo, you shameless little thing! :lol

bellarains
06-22-2005, 08:03 PM
Ahhh Peepo :( They grow up so fast don't they.

You keep that tail down young lady :wink:

sdgilley
06-22-2005, 10:43 PM
Yeah, it's an ill-fated love affair! Luka is a normal fischers and Peepo (the hussy ;) ) is a seagreen peachie, so no babies in their future. Besides that, aside from the swishy dance that she'd like to do, she TOTALLY ignores him otherwise. She's happy to show off her prowess by crawling all over me giving me extra big kisses (if he's watching). She's quite the show-off.

Luka loves to act the part of the would-be lover, but he's Peter's love mate, all the same. Peter doesn't seem to care about Luka's attention to Peepo. They huddle in their happy hut just as happy as you please every night, and care well for each other daily.

Luka loves to try and pop in Peepo's cage when she's out on the town.... I discourage that but he hangs around waiting to go in and try everything out. :rofl: They are so funny! I'm gonna need some real advice when the eggies start coming! I'm sure all bets will be off on that note!

Keltoth
06-23-2005, 07:59 AM
Yeah, it's an ill-fated love affair! Luka is a normal fischers and Peepo (the hussy ;) ) is a seagreen peachie, so no babies in their future.

:omg: :eek:

EEP! I didn't know Luka wa a Fischers.

Bad, BAD Peepo! BAD GIRL! WE have a name for girls who tease guys like that back where I come from - and it would even be appropriate and in context if I used it here - but I don't think it would make it through the bad-word filter all the same. :p

Keep that hussy locked up in the birdie pokey... LOL

BarbieH
06-23-2005, 08:22 AM
Hey Eric;

We can actually use that word here, but not in the context you have in mind. ;)

Poor little Peepo -- all dolled up and nowhere to go. Suzanne, you really need to get another lovebird, someone just for her. :D