PDA

View Full Version : Another pet store choice

michael
04-07-2007, 06:35 PM
We found another pet store nearby in Chardon, Ohio thats called "Pet Store "Plus". Bulk bird foods, about 20 in variety, and a larger variety of packaged food than most others at a cheaper price. Example, nutriberries at other stores $8 plus, Pet store plus, $5 plus tax. The savings seem to be storewide and of course they carry a large selection of other pet foods also. For some "ODD" reason I found myself talking to a amazon named Rudy, he spent most of his time talking to me upside down, at least I'm pretty sure it was him that was upside down. The one important activity that I noticed was every animal in the store was getting attention in one way or the other, and everything appeared to be well cared for and clean. At least at this store the animals were getting more attention than the customers, and quite frankly I don't want retail help unless I ask for it. They also had fresh millet, but I'm not going to tell Goofy just yet. Just thought I'd pass this on as I didn't think to ask if their stores were in other locations besides here. I'll check to see their other locations a.s.a.p. They were definitely much better than petsmart and petco and they didn't seem to be "stocking" animals either......Thanks....Michael, Goofy, and the Gang

Purpose By Design
04-07-2007, 06:58 PM
We also have a Petsupplies Plus here in Boston and their prices are really great much cheaper than other pet stores.

michael
04-07-2007, 07:33 PM
Oh Gosh! I gave the wrong name, its Petsupplies "Plus" sorry bout that, thats what happens when I cram too much in one day plus forget the voice recorder....DUH....Michael