PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts for Tori my raggy cat please.

cassysmiley
04-28-2007, 06:52 AM
Had to Whip Tori up the vets this morning.
Some may know i have been having probs with him and his tummy. well this morning he peed on the bed, (this is not tori at all.) last week he had runs again. (on going last few months.)
Vet as checked him over, no temperature good thing. Its turns out as i thought its the food. have had to change their diet as company no longer make their food. He as been given a injection of Noroclav, and Noroclav tablets to take for the week, also he on Protexin Professional to sprinkle on food.

If he is no better, Vets are going to investigate further. Am so worried about him as this been an on going problem with finding right foods for him. so now he is on a bland diet. But to hear him cry out in pain after going to the loo is heartbreaking.
So prayers be grateful that he dont suffer any more tummy probs after his course of tablets.

Cassy.

P.S.
egg no 2 not hatched, looks like i may have D.I.S.

Susan27
04-28-2007, 07:46 AM
(((Cassy and Tori))) My thoughts are with you, and I hope Tori feels better soon.:grouphug:

Eliza
04-28-2007, 08:43 AM
Oh, poor Tori... I do hope that the vet gets to the bottom of this soon!

Sorry to read about egg #2 :(

((((HUGS)))),

-e-

Buy A Paper Doll
04-28-2007, 09:19 AM
Aw, I'm so sorry that Tori is feeling under the weather. :( Hopefully the medicine will do the trick and he will be back to his old self soon.

Janie
04-28-2007, 10:50 AM
I'm sorry to hear about Tori, Cassy, and am sending my best thoughts his way for a speedy recovery. :)