PDA

View Full Version : I feel really sorry for this bird! : (

khabibulin
04-28-2007, 09:51 PM
Look at the conditions this bird is living in! It has a tiny cage and one perch. It also looks very dirty.
I would attack them to if I lived in conditions like that.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=G38vAbQ8IDw

Susan27
04-28-2007, 09:58 PM
Poor lovie!! I posted a message on YouTube for that video....Poor birdie! I would be insane too in that environment. I hope they reply back and say it's his travel carrier.

salderm1
04-28-2007, 10:04 PM
I hate! Mistreameant of animals!!! Poor baby, I hope its a travel carrier!!

michael
04-28-2007, 10:34 PM
I'm hoping this is not considered entertainment by anyone. I'm positive its not in this community. This lovie is being tormented and is obviously confused and scared with its surroundings. Unfortunately there are some poeple who need to be put in the same position as this defenseless bird before they can understand what pain, loneliness, anguish, uncertainty, starvation, torture, ETC, feels like.:cry: :cry: :cry:

I personally have to contain myself when I view this sort of thing...
Have to keep our spirits up and give all our loved ones extra hugs and kissies and prayers that they'll never have to suffer like this poor little one.

Ducky
04-29-2007, 01:17 AM
I posted as well. It wasn't nice.>: I just hate people like this. They screw up animals and then blame the poor animals!!! Then they end up in shelters and dead.>: >: >: >: >: >:

romeoandjulietlovies06
04-29-2007, 01:30 PM
this is what the person who put the video on youtube said

"QKlilx (11 hours ago)
You both bring up good points. It's not entirely my friend's fault the cage is too small. His parents are the primary caretakers since they've had that cage and the slightly bigger one (currently empty) since he was maybe 10 or 11, possibly longer. He is 19 right now. I'll let my friend know."

Ducky
04-30-2007, 12:37 AM
I'm actually surprised they weren't more offended. That's really cool. Maybe there is hope for this world. :)

Ilovelovies
04-30-2007, 01:29 AM
this is what the person who put the video on youtube said

"QKlilx (11 hours ago)
You both bring up good points. It's not entirely my friend's fault the cage is too small. His parents are the primary caretakers since they've had that cage and the slightly bigger one (currently empty) since he was maybe 10 or 11, possibly longer. He is 19 right now. I'll let my friend know."

What kind of excuse is that? And Ducky, they probably weren't offended because they obviously think this is funny and care nothing about this poor bird. I would almost bet they pick at it to get it to react that way. To me they are cruel and heartless people. >: >:

Sharon