PDA

View Full Version : Crazy birds

Buy A Paper Doll
04-29-2007, 03:34 PM
My birds have a particularly bad case of The Wierds today. Is it a full moon?

Melody finally worked up the nerve to get in her coconut swing today. I wish I'd had the camera so I could get a video of her. She was going absolutely nuts in there, screaming and rolling around as she attacked the inside of it. :roll:

When they're not chasing each other around on the bottom of the cage and screaming, they're climbing the walls of the cage and screaming. This has been going on for, oh, two hours. :x :x If it weren't so smoky outside today their little feather butts would be out on the screened porch.

Now Mel is trying to kick seed out of the food dish again. ~SIGH~ Anybody want a soon-to-be nesty hen?

Susan27
04-29-2007, 04:15 PM
Melody is a sweetheart, and you would NEVER want to give her up.:whistle:

I had the bird crazies yesterday! Flapping, throwing seeds, SCREAMING at each other. Then Checkers was running up and down my arms, flapping his wings...trying to get into my shirt!

They know it's spring.....

Lovies are INSANE!!

butterfly1061
04-29-2007, 09:22 PM
Anybody want a soon-to-be nesty hen?Not only "NO", but... Well, you know :p I just got my semi-sweet Olivia back and I can't be happier. Good luck! Oh, want a baby lovie or two? :whistle:

Tango's_Mom
04-30-2007, 11:12 AM
HMMM, nesty hen, no thanks, I'm still hoping and praying that Tango is in fact a boy.

I haven't noticed a difference in Tango, but man is the dog wired this morning, he's almost 10 but today he's acting like an excited pup, he's all over the place.

Z28Taxman
04-30-2007, 05:54 PM
Ditto was all wound up yesterday too. He ate almost nothing but millet and was bopping all over the place even at 9pm last night when we went to the couch to watch tv.

Must have been wound up birdy day.

He's still wound up today but he's at least eating his veggies. :)

michael
04-30-2007, 07:11 PM
Now that ya all mentioned it. Goof's been at the window watching and very alert to any noises. All day long my wife says he's just been a peeping away. He really gave me an ear full when I got home this evening! I think he's finally ready to be tucked in for the night....WHEW!.....Michael and Goofy big feets

Z28Taxman
04-30-2007, 07:32 PM
Ditto is even chewing on his pinata that I bought him for his birthday 2 months ago. :omg: He used to just swing on it and use the whisker like bits to scratch his head. :rofl:

He still hasn't done any damage though. Can't destroy the toys in the cage you know. :whistle:

Buy A Paper Doll
04-30-2007, 08:49 PM
Can't destroy the toys in the cage you know. :whistle:

Can you have Ditto come down here and talk to my birds, then, please? It seems that one of those pinata things is only good for about 4 days.

You know those popsicle stick toys? Melody can kill one in 10 hours. I even tried laying it on top of the cage so she'd have to hang upside down from the ceiling of her cage to get to it. She still managed to shred it in two days.

Z28Taxman
04-30-2007, 09:02 PM
Can you have Ditto come down here and talk to my birds, then, please? It seems that one of those pinata things is only good for about 4 days.

You know those popsicle stick toys? Melody can kill one in 10 hours. I even tried laying it on top of the cage so she'd have to hang upside down from the ceiling of her cage to get to it. She still managed to shred it in two days.

Ditto will chew on the toys outside the cage. The ones on his playstand are fair game. Hang them in the cage and they're like gold. :rofl:

Ditto and Melly would probably make lots of yeller babies. :omg: