PDA

View Full Version : Progress!!

Jamba58
05-02-2007, 11:38 PM
This evening I decided to let Jamba out of her cage while I was doing some studying on the floor beside her cage. All of a sudden I hear her flap her wings and she lands on my shoulder!:D She began to nibble on my ear and as soon as i got up to give her a reward she flew across the room and landed on my shoulder again!!:clap: This is the bird that wont go near my hand yesterday and is now sleeping on my shoulder!

Ilovelovies
05-03-2007, 12:26 AM
Thats wonderful news:clap: My two little mischief makers, in just the last week have started to fly to me. Ms. Jiggy perfers the view
on the top of my head, but of course she always has to have one up on Bibble:lol Seems like once they begin to figure out were not some big monster out to have them for lunch, they make progress in leaps and bounds!!!

Sharon

Jamba58
05-03-2007, 04:41 PM
Its sooo fun now that she will actually interact with me. If I am lying on my back she'll crawl under the collar of my shirt and sleep with her head poking out :D. I'll try to take some pics next time!

Jessica
05-03-2007, 08:14 PM
That's really great! It really sounds like your patience is paying off and I'm sure it will just get better.

wilkiecoco
05-04-2007, 08:28 AM
That moment when all the effort and patience pays off - it's the greatest!!! :clap: :clap: Gotta love those lovies!! :happy: :happy: Keep up the good work!! :)

Linda3
05-04-2007, 12:31 PM
Congratulations! :clap: I love when Bubo goes exploring in my shirtsleeves. You two are on your way to a wonderful relationship

butterfly1061
05-04-2007, 12:59 PM
It never fails. When you ignore them they are too nosey have to investigate. Works everytime :D

michael
05-04-2007, 08:22 PM
Thats great news! One of these days Jamba might not wan't to let go! I don't care what anybody says about female lovies, they can be just as sweet as the males. They just show a little more authority when they think its necessary. A friend of mine had a rotten little hen named Theresa. Like the worst school teacher you ever had. You better pay attention! OR ELSE> But when she let you in her space without tearing you up, you knew it was a special moment. Jamba sounds like she's so much nicer, especially with the progress you've made......Michael and Goofy love bird