PDA

View Full Version : She likes him

Ilovelovies
05-13-2007, 10:11 PM
Ms. Jiggy has a thing for sitting on top of my head:eek: . My husband thinks it's so funny because i'm always saying " oh my god , has she pooped in my hair". Well so far she hasn't:whistle: . She hasn't never flew to him, but i can tell he want's them to interact with him. He's tried to make friends with them but they were always wary of him, until...today he was sitting on the couch and i was in the kitchen and i heard 'oh Honeeey". I peeked my head around the corner and there was Ms. Jiggy sitting on top of his head:rofl: :rofl: . I had to tell him it looked like the start of a beautiful relationship:lol .Awww, she likes him..
I have a picture but he won't let me post it:whistle:

Sharon

salderm1
05-13-2007, 10:26 PM
That is so funny!!! I hope he didn't poop in his hair!!! lol I always have to do a poop check before I go somewhere, doesn't matter if they have been on me for 10 seconds or an hour, I am always paranoid!!!

Sheri

Janie
05-14-2007, 09:57 AM
Sharon, the trick about poop in the hair is to let it dry and then it brushes right out! :lol I've gone to work, only to find that I have poop in my hair. Oh well....:whistle:

Ilovelovies
05-14-2007, 11:21 AM
Thanks Janie, i'll keep that in mind:lol . The look on my husbands face was priceless,,kinda like the deer in the headlights look. And all he could mumble was "i have a bird on my head" :rotfl: .
Sharon