PDA

View Full Version : Baldilocks now parted from Dad.

cassysmiley
06-14-2007, 12:52 PM
last week or so i been introducing Baldilocks to Legs.
Today i saw Baldilocks feeing dad, Now baldilocks is not even 2 month old yet, so decided it was time to spilt them up and put Baldilocks in with Legs, Imagestation is playing up at mo, so am using photobucket, for new and possibly last photos of Baldilocks for a good while as i want to see how Legs and chick get on, so far so good. Legs runs away the Wuss. :rofl: They now in bigger cage,(you see on the photos.) Mum and dad in the smaller cage now, and my Black masks are now in Miss lemons cage. I am hoping to breed from these in time. so far so good every-one is happy. But i will keep board updated.
I not done photos on p/bucket before so please bear with me that i got the url right.
hope you enjoy 1 beautiful Lovebird Baldilocks.(even if i say so myself.)
Love Cassy.

http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa35/cassysmiley/?action=view&slideshow=true

wilkiecoco
06-14-2007, 03:54 PM
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

miss baldilocks looks like a totally different lovie now. She is absolutely gorgeous!! :) Is she in with legs now for good, or are you just giving them time to get to know each other first. Just wondering, cause legs don't look so happy to be sharing his home :omg: :rofl:

Thanks for the update - it is so wonderful to see miss baldilocks looking so well!!

p3rr4n
06-14-2007, 04:23 PM
Baldilocks is way too cool. Glad things are working out! 8)

Eliza
06-14-2007, 05:13 PM
Awww... Look as beautiful Baldilocks :)

I'm glda that things are improving for her! You sure have done a great job w/ your folk!

-e-

Bella
06-15-2007, 06:09 AM
Baldilocks is looking great!:)
Well done, Cassy!

cassysmiley
06-15-2007, 11:33 AM
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

miss baldilocks looks like a totally different lovie now. She is absolutely gorgeous!! :) Is she in with legs now for good, or are you just giving them time to get to know each other first. Just wondering, cause legs don't look so happy to be sharing his home :omg: :rofl:

Thanks for the update - it is so wonderful to see miss baldilocks looking so well!!

Lol, that was about a week ago, i wa putting baldilocks in for a few mins at a time so they get used to each other, plus its a lot smaller cage so Legs was bound to be a bit agressive towards her.
Am pleased to say, no fighting as been going on since i put baldilocks in with Legs, he still flies away or runs when she comes near him,but given time he will get used to her.
I do have some news regarding Miss Lemon and hubby, as you all know i put them back together, i now have had to split them up again, i caught them Mating :omg: so now Miss lemon back in my bedroom in the smaller cage, in no way shape or form is she ready to lay eggs again. so hopefully i have caught her in time, so as not to lay anymore eggs. (she didnt waste anytime did she.!! :omg: :omg: )