PDA

View Full Version : The Secret

shylevon
07-15-2007, 11:56 PM
It has come to my attention that there are a few Lovie Momma’s who do not know the Loviebird mantra.
If you are one of these, then it seems quite unfair that such valuable information has been kept from you for so long, and the time is upon you to finally be told of it.

Now let me see if I remember the way this mantra goes, for everyone knows that the heart of a mantra lies in the telling of it in it’s true form.
Ah, yes, here it is.

“I will feed you, so you never go hungry.
I will cuddle close, so you never feel cold.
I will sing to you, so you always know joy.
I will preen you, so you’ll always feel beautiful.
I will perch on your shoulder, so you’ll know that I love you.
I will lose a billion feathers, so you will have a piece of me when I am gone.

You are my very best friend.

And I may swishy on your shoulder…but that part is pretty much just for me.”

Now you know the secret. What will you do with it???

donna1064
07-16-2007, 12:08 AM
that clears up alot of things, Shy! Thank you......but the burning unanswered question is......

what about when they poop in your hair?:rofl:

Janie
07-16-2007, 08:12 AM
Now you know the secret. What will you do with it???

Keep doing exactly what I've been doing! :D Donna, the poop in the hair is just an extra little bonus! :lol

wilkiecoco
07-16-2007, 08:27 AM
confirms what i always knew - they are true bundles of love............and poop...........and the occassional self gratification!!!!!!!!!!!!! wouldn't have it any other way! Thanks for sharing this Shy - i love it!! :happy: :happy:

(do we have to take an oath in blood now to keep the secret safe?????? ;) )

butterfly1061
07-16-2007, 10:23 AM
Awww, perfect Shy! Just perfect :D

Donna, I love the poop. Just lets me know how much they love me :happy:

donna1064
07-16-2007, 11:38 AM
Awww, perfect Shy! Just perfect :D

Donna, I love the poop. Just lets me know how much they love me :happy:

ahhhh...to be sooooo loved! Thanks for solving that mystery......I feel all warm and fuzzy inside now.....but I have to go wash my hair.....:happy:

michael
07-16-2007, 03:33 PM
Touching words contrived by the mere presence of a lovebird. So kind of you to share them. Thank you Shy. They can only add as a reminder of how close we can get to these beautiful little birds...........Goofy and Michael