PDA

View Full Version : Website

Jezz
07-01-2005, 08:36 PM
Hi everyone,
I have just completed working on my website, if you would like to go and check it out the link is www.doublejaviaries.bravehost.com

linda040899
07-01-2005, 08:51 PM
Hi Jeremy,
Just checked out your website and it looks very nice. The only problem I had was when I went to the photo gallery. You have a dark background and it was hard for me to read the dark lettering. There wasn't enough contrast. Other than that, I like your set up and I also like your color combinations. The pages load quickly and that's a plus to keep your visitors!

Jezz
07-01-2005, 08:53 PM
thanks for the feedback Linda, i'll go and change the background in the photos section now

Sparkette65
07-01-2005, 09:02 PM
Great website Jeremy, but man I had to close alot of windows after looking at it....alot of pop ups....I dont get those on this site or most others...??
Great work
take care,
Lori

Jezz
07-01-2005, 09:20 PM
hmmm, i never noticed because i have a pop up blocker on my computer. Unfortunately there is nothing i can do to stop it

bellarains
07-01-2005, 09:40 PM
EwwwwWeeeee,

That was fun!!!!! I did not know that you have green cheeks Jeremy. I just love my little GCC. The Idian Ring Necks are just gorgeous too. Of course the Lories, and the Sun Conure are also gorgeous!!! Can ya tell I enjoyed????? :D

Great Site!!!!

Mummieeva
07-01-2005, 09:43 PM
I love your site. Very nice and I love the pictures. I love the birds..all of them. Wish I lived closer so badly. I would take a masked in a heartbeat.

Steph

Jezz
07-01-2005, 09:47 PM
Lori, i have one pair of Green Cheeks but i will probably get another pair early next year, depending on how well they breed. It seems like you enjoyed yourself :rofl:

Steph, i am a sucker when it come to any Lovebird but Masks are my all time favourite

Mummieeva
07-01-2005, 10:22 PM
I fell in love with masked when I got my first pair of birds(only had one day i was not ready then..lol.) She had a masked that was purple and i never knew they came in that color..lol. Sadly the masked was not for sale. I plan to get masked lovies I hope soon as I get another cage(or 2).

Steph

Jezz
07-02-2005, 01:17 AM
Masks are great, i hope you do get a pair soon. I have mine in large cages as i have found the masks to be a bit skittish and very shy of people but other than that they are great birds.

Do you plan on breeding them?

Mummieeva
07-02-2005, 01:44 AM
I am not sure yet. My original plan was to breed them. But I am gonna go slow right now. I would just like to get a pair and see. I really like having a pet i can pet and touch. I am also waiting to see what I decided about my current 2 birds. If I will try to get my female another mate or not. She may does not seem to like being handled much. Love birds are addicting.lol

Steph

Buy A Paper Doll
07-02-2005, 07:05 AM
Jerermy,

You have a very nice website! Great job!!

I do have one complaint though: That photo of the little pied sweetie on your lovebirds info page makes me want one just like him/her! I'm not supposed to need another lovebird!!!!! :lol

BarbieH
07-02-2005, 07:41 AM
Ooooh, I just loved the Lorikeets! :eek: I'm not supposed to need any more birds either, but someday ... I just loved all those jewel-toned colors!

FWIW, I only had one pop-up open up. Maybe it's more active at certain times of day.

Jezz
07-02-2005, 08:05 AM
I do have one complaint though: That photo of the little pied sweetie on your lovebirds info page makes me want one just like him/her! I'm not supposed to need another lovebird!!!!! :lol

Your welcome to pop in for a closer look next time you're in Australia......long way to come for a Lovebird though :rofl:

zlatushka
07-02-2005, 10:54 AM
Hey Jennifer.... that's the purdy little guy I'm going to fidnap... er I mean visit...

He is a beauty isn't he?? I always thought pieds were interesting, but never really wanted one till I saw that handsome devil. :)

rachel

Z28Taxman
07-02-2005, 09:33 PM
OOOooooo, Ringnecks and Sun Conures. My favorite birds, after Ditto of course. I want one of each!

That little pied lovie looks similar to Ditto. Maybe a new friend for him...... Good thing you're on the other side of the planet because I don't need another parrot right now. :rofl:

Paulette
07-04-2005, 02:58 PM
Jeremy.....All of your birds are just gorgeous! The lorikeets look like they fell on the paint tray several times. Outstanding!!!
Paulette