PDA

View Full Version : Goofy's gotta brand new bag!

michael
07-16-2007, 09:06 PM
I couldn't help but mention Goof's new behavior recently. It seems he now enjoy's slithering around under my clothing. Much to my welcome discomfort (I'm very tickelish) he now prefers to travel via under shirt, pants, etc, and pops his little head out wherever he pleases. Needless to say he's kept me in some rather odd positions for fear of squashing him and has made me appear robotic at times. I have managed to keep the armpits off limits so he doesn't get deodorized, as I'm sure its poisonous.......the deodorant that is. I'm positive I'd hurt myself if he made it there or inside the unmentionables! Not really sure what prompted this behavior, none the less its made playtime a little more interesting. Definitely worth being in the pre-sitting position!

Also thought I'd mention a nice spray bottle I found at Walmart. You know, the place we like to picket and then shop afterwards. Well anyways, made by Rubbermaid, its a 32 oz. professional plus heavy duty adjustable head spray bottle that gives off a really big mist of water. Great for misting our curious little klingons. About 4 u.s. dollars, not exactly cheap, but:) . ......Take care all............Michael and Goofy lovebird

donna1064
07-16-2007, 10:05 PM
seems like Goofy is feeling better! That's great to hear!

BarbieH
07-17-2007, 10:24 AM
A word of warming Michael, from someone who has had lovebirds between clothing and skin: Watch out for that beak! :lol

mjm8321
07-17-2007, 12:13 PM
A word of warming Michael, from someone who has had lovebirds between clothing and skin: Watch out for that beak! :lol

I second that! :lol

Janie
07-17-2007, 04:08 PM
I second that! :lol

ME THREE! B00Bs and lovebirds in the shirt....an accident waiting to happen! OUCH! :lol

Buy A Paper Doll
07-17-2007, 07:00 PM
My husband thought it was SOOOO cute, how Melody would hide and snuggle in his shirt ... until one day she bit him on the nipple. :omg: