PDA

View Full Version : Lovie Soap Opera

Susan27
07-26-2007, 03:16 PM
Starring Little Chicken, Peepers, Woogie, Baby 3, Dazey, Del and Sam.

One day all was going somewhat well in the out-of-the-cage world of the lovebird flock. Chicken and Peepers, recently divorced due to irreconcilable differences, were getting along pretty good since their living arrangements have changed.

While Chicken went to visit Del and Sam's home, Peepers decided it was safe to actively pursue her new love interest:Woogie. Being a selfish lovie, Woogie spurned poor Peepers advances of airplane love, and would only regurg to enjoy the returning food himself. Although, the rest of the lovebird flock believe Woogie to be gender confused, a hen to be exact, that is a whole other episode.

Chicken, having worn out her welcome at Sam and Del's, returns to the perch her and Peepers spent many hours preening each other. To Chicken's dismay and heartbreak, all hopes of reconciliation gone, she sees her beloved, Peepers, airplane pose and all! She must squawk-fight for her lady! Since Woogie was only bored, and not romantically interested, he/she leaves to find Daze...at least she is a good preener. Grudgingly, Chicken accepts Peepers must move on, but makes a mental note to bite that Woogie's toe the next chance she gets!

While all the drama is unfolding, it is at Sam and Del's house where the real action is happening. Dazey, jealous of Sam and Del's monogamous relationship, sits quietly watching through an open rung. The warning of a restraining order does not stop Dazey from continueing her obsessive spying of Del and Sam. She knows that Woogie is confused and flirts with ALL the other lovies, she just wishing for a loving mate of her own. Oh how she wishes she could have a studly lovie all to herself. As Daze is daydreaming, Del sees her invasion and is quick to attack the invader. Sam is hers and no flousy is about to steal her stud!!

All is being watched by innocent Baby #3, who is confused by all this adult lovie kerfuffal. She wonders what polygamy is, as the term was thrown around today? She decides she doesn't WANT to know, and doesn't want grow up. She makes up her mind keep her black beak, and sleep and poop all day!

As they all return to their respective cages, no feelings are hurt very bad, there is always another day, oh and there is always millet around here somewhere.

Ilovelovies
07-26-2007, 04:11 PM
:lol :lol

hehe, Whoohoo, Another soap opera to look forward to. You do know that since you have us hooked we will be expecting more episodes :lol .

~Sharon

Susan27
07-26-2007, 04:33 PM
This was exactly what happened right before I wrote this thread, well once I put it in human situations....once again I blame lack of sleep!

Islandbirdies
07-26-2007, 10:35 PM
:happy: That was the best, lovie life can be such a drama! Thanks I really enjoyed that.:)

dani
07-27-2007, 09:23 PM
She wonders what polygamy is, as the term was thrown around today? She decides she doesn't WANT to know, and doesn't want grow up. She makes up her mind keep her black beak, and sleep and poop all day!
That was the funniest thing i've read all day...:lol... and the thing is, it's so typically birdie... their lives make ours look boring by comparison.