PDA

View Full Version : It's Official......

pjrish
08-04-2007, 07:47 AM
Smokie is a boy!

He sure hated the nail trim when I was obtaining the blood, and I felt bad for hurting him, but I am glad to know that he is a boy. He is my first bird, so I'm was thrilled to hear this so that I will not have as many hormonal behaviors to deal with. He seems to be adapting very well to our home, and he seems especially bonded to me, even though I've only had him for 4 1/2 weeks. In fact, he started to let me scritch his head this past week. I would like to thank everyone here for all the helpful advice they have given directly or indirectly, because this forum is by far the most informative place I have found to research lovebirds!

Patrick

Eliza
08-05-2007, 09:27 AM
:D IT'S A BOY :D

Glad to read that Smokie is settling in to his new home. Hope to read more about the little fellow!

pjrish
08-08-2007, 09:20 PM
I have posted some pictures of smokie online

http://www.birdchannel.com/blog/viewbio.aspx?apid=32999

Patrick

michael
08-08-2007, 09:42 PM
Alright Patrick! What a happy looking lover boy ya got there. Beautiful slate color too! ...........Michael and Goofy lovebird

Janie
08-09-2007, 08:06 AM
What a pretty boy!!!! :D Congratulations, Patrick.....I'm a real fan of lovie boys and have three of them! No nippy nesty hens here! :D

mjm8321
08-09-2007, 12:26 PM
He's beautiful and with age, will become even more beautiful! :)