PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to Me its a GIRL!

citygrlup
08-21-2007, 01:50 PM
Welp the tests are back and Chloe is really a Hen!:happy: Oh boy, with all that I read about the moody hens I am a little nervous:rolleyes: . BUT could this help explain why she might be plucking?

I got her a HUGE new cage with new toys and perches. I went and got that Camicide in case the crickets are keeping her up at night(I work mids and didnt think about it til lastnight)

I am even spraying her with Aloe and water to sooth her. I called the vet and waiting a call back from the gram stain. I almost wish it was something in the poop that I can treat to help her. :roll:

Chloe wanted to show you her new house....:clap: :clap:
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l297/Citygrlup/IMG_0609.jpg
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l297/Citygrlup/IMG_0610.jpg

carrier
08-21-2007, 02:09 PM
Congrats on the little GIRL!

Solo2tib
08-21-2007, 02:12 PM
Congrats!!! YAY!!!:D

Solo2tib

Razi
08-21-2007, 03:09 PM
Congrats, shes a pretty lil girl! hehe. That's a nice cage you got there, Chloe! Keep us updated on the gram stain!

donna1064
08-21-2007, 03:38 PM
awwwww....but, but, little girls are sooooooo sweet, and precious and...

...and I feel ya....I, too had trepidation about Baby being a girl. But I figure, as long as she's got plenty of things to keep her busy and keep her mind off the BOYS she will be fine. My vet told me no happy hut for Baby :( or any kind of interaction that might make her "nesty".....

I just did alot of reading up on nesting behavior, egg laying/binding and I guess we will just fly by the seat of our pants on this one, cuz I could never give back this little booger she's just too darned precious and cute even when she's being cantankerous......

Sooooooo.......all I can say is congratulations on the baby GIRL!

Eliza
08-21-2007, 04:57 PM
Yay - Chloe is a girl!

You know, some of the sweetest pet birds are the females. Sure, they may be testier during breeding season but many aren't like that year round.

Best wishes with your beautiful masked lovie :)

Kirby
08-21-2007, 05:11 PM
CONGRATS ON THE LITTLE GIRL!!!

Just remember... NO HAPPY HUT.... that's why Skittles doesn't get one ^_^

eeyoresdad
08-21-2007, 05:26 PM
Wow, lucky bird! Congrats!

dani
08-21-2007, 08:04 PM
She's a lovely little masked:) I think Haku would be quite interested... :lol
I'm sure that moody or not, she will always be your own sweet little one, and you will never consider her as anything but your baby.
Congratulations!!

citygrlup
08-21-2007, 10:36 PM
Dani if Haku wasnt so darn far I am sure chloe would fall as fast as a bad wing clip lol.

alwaysodile
09-12-2007, 04:14 AM
Congrats! :clap Chole's new house looks wonderfully decorated! ;)