PDA

View Full Version : In Memory of 9-11

cassysmiley
09-11-2007, 03:26 AM
Just thinking of you all across the pond.
I have this picture on my computer, but i dont know how to put it on here, so am putting a link in. If any-one can put it on here i be grateful.

I will be doing my 2 minutes silence later today.
(((( hugs from across the pond.))))

Cassy. xxx

http://www1.ecxmall.com/stores/familyestore/Detail.bok?no=300

I love this picture as it sums it all up.

chromasnake
09-11-2007, 09:21 AM
Thanks for the thoughts, Cassy. {{{hugs right back}}}

romeoandjulietlovies06
09-11-2007, 10:38 AM
Hugs and warm wishes to all of the family and friends of those who lost their lives on that terrible day. Today is another tragic event for me seven years ago today my dad fell and broke his back. He now has to walk with a cane and is consant pain. The crazy thing was that at the almost extact time that my dad fell in 2000, the tower fell in 2001. Hope this didn't make the post go off topic.

alwaysodile
09-11-2007, 11:03 AM
My thoughts and love go out to all those who lost loved ones on that fateful day. :(

dani
09-11-2007, 12:04 PM
miranda, bad things tend to happen in bunches:( prayers and well- wishes for your dad.
also, prayers and good wishes to all those who lost family and friends on that sad day.

Screamer
09-11-2007, 05:55 PM
Peace on Earth

michael
09-11-2007, 06:24 PM
How very kind of you Cassy :) . I'm praying that nothing like this ever happens again, not only here, but on the other side of every pond on earth. Prayers for all our victims, and our service men and women who are trying to make a difference. Bless you all...........Michael N' Goofy, friends and family.