PDA

View Full Version : Lots of questions

Sasha M
09-18-2007, 11:04 AM
Do baby lovebirds tend to chirp a lot more as they get older?:confused: Mine was squeeking like crazy this morning but his crop seemed to be full.

My father lovebird chomped on some houseplant before I could get it away from him could this have hurt the baby?

Also is plain cooked noodles ok as a treat? I noticed some pet stores serve it.

I took the baby out last night to start socializing it and he snuggled up right near me, and now every time i come near the cage he starts trying to climb out of his nest to see me :happy:

Also since the parents are both fischer's im guessing the baby will most likely look like them?

Janie
09-18-2007, 05:45 PM
Sasha, please check out the Lovebird Resource Library and the Health (diet) sections of the forum. You'll find a list of good foods and also toxic foods....and plants.

Sounds like your baby is enjoying being with you very much! :D

Screamer
09-18-2007, 08:07 PM
[QUOTE=Sasha M;89679]Do baby lovebirds tend to chirp a lot more as they get older?: They tend to

My father lovebird chomped on some houseplant before I could get it away from him could this have hurt the baby? What type of plant was it?

Also is plain cooked noodles ok as a treat? I noticed some pet stores serve it. Yes, whole wheat noodles are healthier

I took the baby out last night to start socializing it and he snuggled up right near me, and now every time i come near the cage he starts trying to climb out of his nest to see me :happy: Great!

Welcome to the forum

dani
09-18-2007, 09:56 PM
Sasha nothing much to add, but... had to say, your lovebirds are gorgeous!!!