PDA

View Full Version : HOW DO I FIND A BIRD SHOW????????

wilkiecoco
09-21-2007, 07:35 PM
Elle told me about a bird show in Montreal coming this weekend, and since they NEVER, EVER, EVER, have one in Montreal, I WANT TO GO But I cannot find out where it is being held. I tried googling it - looking in the yellow pages, calling pet stores, can't seem to find any info about it.

Any other suggestions - is there an organization that lists them for canada??

Elle, if your sister knows where it is, can you let me know?

butterfly1061
09-24-2007, 12:38 PM
Robyn,

I know it's past the weekend, but here's what I found.

http://www.aacc.ca/shows.htm

http://www.bcexoticbirdsociety.org/birdmarts.html

wilkiecoco
09-24-2007, 02:34 PM
Thanks Jackie! I had found the same things by googling, but it didn't list the one I was looking for. Elle e-mailed me the info, and I was so looking forward to going to my first bird show!

Unfortunately, my father-in-law was brought into the hospital, so I couldn't attend. there is another show coming in October, so fingers crossed nothing happens and I will be there the minute the doors open! :)

Mummieeva
09-24-2007, 03:26 PM
I hope you get to a bird show next month. I am dying to go to another one . But have to wait til December and one comes closer to me. By then I will have saved enough to get more bird toys and stuff.

Steph

Elle
09-24-2007, 03:41 PM
Robyn, I'm so sorry to hear you didn't make it this time. My sister made it and said it was not as big as expected. Last year, it was apparently bigger then this one. They apparently had to change the dates this year and location. Hopefully, the one next year will be better and you'll be able to attend.

Janie
09-24-2007, 05:13 PM
I hope you get to a bird show next month. I am dying to go to another one . But have to wait til December and one comes closer to me. By then I will have saved enough to get more bird toys and stuff.

Steph

Steph, Tim Vogle has sold out due to health reasons and the guy who has taken over is really getting the fairs back on track. This last one (Farmers Market) was packed! Vendors, people and birds. I think I heard that he's hoping to move all of them eventually to the N. Atlanta Trade Center......almost in my back yard. :D

Mummieeva
09-24-2007, 05:45 PM
Wow. I would love to get to go to another one down in Atlanta. But my husband hates driving there. Maybe I can bribe him and promise to let him get a new guitar if he takes me.lol.

Steph