PDA

View Full Version : EEEEK - Oops - HaHa

Kathryn
09-24-2007, 12:38 AM
I went out this morning to do the usual cleaning and changing of the water dishes sipping on my first cup ofcoffee for the day.

:omg: what is that floating in Mollie and Snuggles water bowl?!?
It's a tree frog!!! Oops

Since the bird cages are hanging in the carport, the frog must have scaled the brick wall and taken a bath in the early dawn hours.
Mollie and Snuggles were not surprised or freaked out at all....so now I wonder if froggie has been a regular visitor. HaHa

:x can't imagine them enjoying a communal bath together.

Elle
09-24-2007, 04:37 AM
That's too funny!:lol

Janie
09-24-2007, 07:39 AM
:rotfl :rofl: :rotfl :rofl:

dani
09-24-2007, 06:15 PM
They probably thought they had a new pet of their own :lol

Eliza
09-24-2007, 06:44 PM
PLEASE tell me that you got a photo of that... of all the things to find in your parrots' water dish, right ;)

Buy A Paper Doll
09-24-2007, 07:11 PM
Gack.

Tree frogs. :x

Z28Taxman
09-24-2007, 07:24 PM
Gack.

Tree frogs. :x

Tree frogs are neat. A bit loud though when there are a million all going at once. :omg:

Buy A Paper Doll
09-24-2007, 08:06 PM
Tree frogs are NOT neat. In fact they are quite messy.

I have a gang of them who hang out above my front door. The light from the transom window attracts buggies, and buggies make a fine meal for tree frogs. The tree frogs eat and eat and eat. And then they poop. Poop down the front door, poop down the walls.

Z28Taxman
09-24-2007, 08:49 PM
Tree frogs are NOT neat. In fact they are quite messy.

I have a gang of them who hang out above my front door. The light from the transom window attracts buggies, and buggies make a fine meal for tree frogs. The tree frogs eat and eat and eat. And then they poop. Poop down the front door, poop down the walls.

Well around here they're only found in the mountains so they're neat. :p :p :p

thebubbleking
09-24-2007, 09:49 PM
haha sunshine woulda added stuff and made it into frog soup! lol

michael
09-24-2007, 10:25 PM
I have a gang of them who hang out above my front door. The light from the transom window attracts buggies, and buggies make a fine meal for tree frogs.

I'm praying they don't end up with some form of insignia, such as, the bloods or the crypts, or even the smells angels! Could you imagine what gang wars would be like then!:eek: ................Michael and Goofy

dani
09-24-2007, 10:37 PM
The front door would need to be double locked with all this gang formation:lol... you would have to make sure the lovies don't get any ideas. Now that would be a formidable gang!!!!:lol