PDA

View Full Version : So, I redesigned my site...

Keltoth
09-25-2007, 10:46 PM
...but I don't know if I'll keep the format. I changed all the pics in the photo sections to thumbnails, so that when you click the thumbnail it will load the pic full-sized. Different colors, photos broken down by year, etc etc. Anyways, I'd appreciate some feedback, criticism, or whatever. It is still a work in progress, so please bear with me.

Thanks much -

Eric

http://www.jals.us

linda040899
09-25-2007, 11:22 PM
Hi Eric,
I like the design of your new site, especially the thumbnail photos! Your site is picture heavy and the thumbnails allow the pages to open for fast internet connections, as well as dial-up.

The one thing I was taught when I took web design classes is never require your guests to scroll back up to the top of the page. Leave a link at the bottom that says "Top." Some pages can get very long so this gives your site better navigation. Also, I like the links you have at the top of each page that allow you to go from page to page. The only thing I might change is eliminating the non-working link for the page that you're currently on. When I first looked at that row, it took me a minute to realize that the non-working link was the page I was viewing. :)

romeoandjulietlovies06
09-26-2007, 12:24 AM
Eric I really like your new design. I agree with Linda about the photos. I loved looking at you photos page on the old design but it always took a while to load. The thumbnails really helped a lot with that problem.

Mummieeva
09-26-2007, 01:05 AM
I like it alot. The pictures are easier to see and the site is beautifully colored and catches the eyes.

Steph

Kali
09-26-2007, 03:26 AM
Just love this site, I was always mad at myself for being on dialup whenever you posted updates to your old site. Just adore all your fids.

Now I have put this site into favourites and can get my lovie fix whenever.

Thanks a million.