PDA

View Full Version : How?!?!?!?!?!????

donna1064
09-26-2007, 10:39 PM
This is really funny.:omg:

Baby's water dish holds about 4 ounces of water, which is roughly twice her weight.

Lately, when I get home from work, I find the water dish on the other side of the cage!!!!

I have'nt caught her in the act yet, but I can't wait to see how she pulls this one off..........:rotfl

thebubbleking
09-26-2007, 10:46 PM
hehe let me know i'm betting she bathes and it falls off and she fixes it before mom gets home!

michael
09-26-2007, 10:54 PM
Wow. With all the water still in it? Does she drag it maybe? Wonder what she'd do with two water bowls!..........Michael and Goofy

Ilovelovies
09-26-2007, 11:30 PM
What have you been feeding her :lol

You may have to start calling her "Baby the Bionic Bird" :omg:

~Sharon

butterfly1061
09-27-2007, 08:51 AM
Oh, come on now! :rolleyes: It's fun to dump the water (or anything else for that matter) all over the place. Why??? Because they can :clap

mjm8321
09-27-2007, 12:32 PM
If the dish is one she can get underneath and knock with her head and beak, it get banged until it water splashes everywhere and the dish falls out of the assigned door of the cage. Then, the dish will be attacked, charged, yelled at and thrown around the cage as it is now invading Baby's territory.

When you see it for yourself, you'll laugh. :lol

donna1064
09-27-2007, 08:39 PM
Her water bowl just sits on the floor of the cage. I'm thinking now that maybe I should get one to hang off the side of the cage.

When I get home, her water bowl is on the other side, and it appears that she also keeps herself busy "making soup" (yes the water is still in it). I don't know if she pushes it or drags it, but her little beak is a strong one. Last week she actually bent a prong holding a gemstone in place on one of my earrings. Luckily I found the stone (she did'nt eat it, thank goodness) but I now have learned to not wear earrings around her! She certainly loves getting into mischief!

dani
09-28-2007, 12:28 AM
They are strong little creatures!!! Haku gets under his water bowl and bangs it until it spills, and then he splashes in it and soaks paper and bits of food in it and then preens and preens and preens... :lol

wilkiecoco
09-28-2007, 08:16 AM
i've been cracking up at some of the stories in this thread. Seriously guys - don't you just LOOOOOVE lovies!!!!! :happy: :happy: :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Buy A Paper Doll
09-28-2007, 08:58 PM
If the dish is one she can get underneath and knock with her head and beak, it get banged until it water splashes everywhere and the dish falls out of the assigned door of the cage. Then, the dish will be attacked, charged, yelled at and thrown around the cage as it is now invading Baby's territory.

Yep, that's what happens to treat cups in my house. They are nice and lightweight. At one point I was giving a treat cup with toy parts in it, just so a certain little hen could have the satisfaction of hearing the whole thing crash on the bottom of the cage. :rofl: