PDA

View Full Version : Lookie Lookie

Kirby
09-27-2007, 07:36 PM
:evil: :evil: :evil:

That's right... look where I'm staying in April!!!

http://picasaweb.google.com/unofficialbarcelomaya/BarceloPalaceFirstLook

Screamer
09-27-2007, 10:33 PM
Looks kinda run down,

Just kidding :wink: Very nice.

romeoandjulietlovies06
09-28-2007, 12:06 AM
I don't like you! hahaha it looks beautiful hope you have a good time

Kirby
09-28-2007, 11:36 AM
It's going to be a bit of a weird trip though...

My dad is getting re-married... So I'm excited yet awkward... I mean I'm used to him and his fiance being together... it's just that weird thought lol

carrier
09-28-2007, 11:46 AM
Looks NICE.:D

Who's birdie-sitting?

beckyg
09-28-2007, 12:00 PM
:eek: OMG!! I am sooooooooo... jealous!!! :p

Screamer
09-28-2007, 12:50 PM
It's going to be a bit of a weird trip though...

My dad is getting re-married... So I'm excited yet awkward... I mean I'm used to him and his fiance being together... it's just that weird thought lol

I can see how it can be awkward, forget about them and concentrate on yourself and think about the great time you willhave.

Kirby
09-28-2007, 01:23 PM
Chris' parents are going to be Bird-sitting.
They love them and already have looked after them for a weekend, so that was pretty much "bird prep" for them :)

I'm definitely looking forward to this, I am excited for my dad and Jeannette (fiance) so I'm definitely going to be happy while I'm there and for them.

No sour look for Lauren :D

Gene
09-29-2007, 05:47 AM
One word: WOW!!!! :clap

Enjoy it!!! :rofl: :rotfl

thebubbleking
10-02-2007, 09:21 PM
I was gonna post my webpage with rentals i do here in hawaii...uh...but after that mabey later!
lol have a great time!

Kirby
10-03-2007, 06:04 PM
:x I asked my dad when he can take me to Australia or Hawaii... he said whenver he stops getting old. lol he's already 50 so I don't think he's going to get younger ;)

His fiance works for Air-Canada, so his last trip to Maui cost him.. round trip hmmm around $30.00 I COULD GO TO AUSTRALIA FOR THAT MUCH. He would have to fly from Ontario to Victoria, pick me up, fly me to Australia then fly himself back to Ontario. And if I was just visiting, fly AGAIN from Ontario to Aussie and then back to Victoria/Vancouver, back to Ontario. See why he doesn't want to let me go :P

thebubbleking
10-03-2007, 06:30 PM
Well if he or any of our forum members need a rental in hawaii check out my webpage.
www.tcrhawaii.com
Make sure you mention your from the forum so i can give you better rates:D